This low maintenance, beautifully presented home is nestled in quiet street situated in the exclusive pocket of Albany Creek surrounded by the Dawn Road Nature Reserve. It offers easy access to walking tracks, bushland and all the flora and fauna it incorporates.
Easy care, landscaped gardens provide a green outlook from the main bedroom, covered patio and the expansive windows in the living areas. The property offers a great level yard for the kids with double gated side access. And being a corner allotment there is room for the caravan, boat or trailer.
Local schools, shops and cafes are all nearby and city transport is just a short stroll away.
* Four spacious bedrooms with built ins, master bedroom with ensuite and walk in robe
* Open plan, air conditioned family room overlooking bird attracting native gardens
* Separate formal lounge
* Spick & span kitchen with dishwasher and an abundance of cupboard & bench space
* Covered patio with sandstone paving
* Tinted windows & security screens in living area and main bedroom
* Double lock up remote garage with internal access
* Handy garden shed and 5000lt water tank
* Side access with double gates
* 691m2 usable allotment
* Great location close to schools, shops, city transport, parks and walking tracks.
Inspection is highly recommended as homes in this quiet, picturesque location are rarely listed for sale!
- bedrooms 4
- bathrooms 2
- garages 2
- airConditioning 1
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close to Schools
- Close to Shops
- Close to Transport
- Formal Lounge
- Polished Timber Floor
- Secure Parking
11 Jullyan Street, ALBANY CREEK QLD 4035