This is a whole lot of home for a great price!
Centrally located in a quiet area and walking distance to Wynnum Plaza, Wynnum West & Wondall Heights Primary Schools, Leagues Club and a short drive to Wynnum and Manly waterfronts, Wynnum Golf Course and all this fabulous area has to offer!
This well proportioned brick home has views to the east from the back deck and a leafy outlook to the front and rear yards. The living area and the main bedroom open onto the full length front deck with its welcoming breezes.
* 3 bedrooms, 2 with built ins
* Generous living areas with L shaped lounge & dining PLUS family room and study
* Kitchen has new dishwasher and plenty of cupboard space
* Bathroom with separate bath and shower
* Air-conditioning in lounge
* Two generous sized, carpeted utility rooms, ideal for teenagers retreat or older relatives (Motorised chair lift installed on stairs)
* Second bathroom with shower and toilet
* Separate laundry
* In-ground salt water pool
* Fully fenced yard with side access
* Plenty of storage areas including shed and large built in storage room/workshop
* Double carport
* Solar panels x 8
* Recently restored roof and some new fencing
* Water tank
This has the potential to be a great family home or an asset to an astute investor.
A bit of TLC will bring this solid family home back to its former glory!
- bedrooms 3
- bathrooms 2
- carports 2
- airConditioning 1
- pool 1
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close to Schools
- Close to Shops
- Close to Transport
- Formal Lounge
- Polished Timber Floor
- Secure Parking
56 Brockworth Street, WYNNUM WEST QLD 4178