Positioned so close to the water and capturing views over the Bay, this impeccable home provides an idyllic family sanctuary designed for effortless living and entertaining. Set perfectly on an impressive 810m2 parcel of land (2 lots, 2 titles, 20.2m frontage) with arguably one of the most peaceful and private backyards on the Peninsula.
– Architecturally designed and built by Peter Jones to the highest standard (built 2010; Approx. 335m2 under roof)
– Classic touches throughout with fluid sunlit living/dining areas
– Central kitchen with walk-in pantry including dumb waiter
– Master suite with generous ensuite, walk-in-robe and balcony overlooking rear garden
– Downstairs there are 2 well scaled bedrooms one with a kitchenette and both accessing covered verandah space. Downstairs is serviced by a bathroom (shower with separate bath) and a powder room. Ideal layout for self-contained living quarters for extended family or older children
– Large backyard with pergola and complimented by lush trees, lawns, gardens and established coffee trees. Plenty of room for a pool and entertainment pavilion with privacy assured
– The mezzanine level consists of a study, possible 4th bedroom or meditation area leading on to a tiled balcony overlooking Moreton Bay
– Internal access to double automatic garage and workshop. There is drive through access to the garden and plenty of storage.
You can’t help but be impressed with the craftsmanship and liveability of the home.
**Inspection by Private Appointment
- bedrooms 3
- bathrooms 2
- garages 2
- airConditioning 1
- alarmSystem 1
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close to Schools
- Close to Shops
- Close to Transport
- Polished Timber Floor
- Secure Parking
5 Fourth Ave, SCARBOROUGH QLD 4020